Develop Effective Portfolio Strategies from Early-Stage R&D to Loss of Exclusivity
Take an active role in managing the lifecycle of brands and franchises in an increasingly dynamic market.
Our deep understanding of your industry and the competitive landscape helps you improve performance by:
- Anticipating future patient needs
- Addressing declining R&D productivity
- Controlling operational costs
- Managing patent expirations
- Overcoming market access hurdles
Make Better Portfolio Decisions with Integrated, Evidence-Based Intelligence
Develop, Launch and Manage Products Based on Global Market Needs
Use our Portfolio Optimization solution to:
- Monitor the progress of 34,700+ drug profiles from discovery to development, including 7,000+ biologic R&D compounds
- Track more than 250,000 pharmaceutical patents from Phase 3 and beyond, including insights regarding brands’ loss of exclusivity
- Provide detailed analyses of pricing and reimbursement in 31 markets
Gain New Insights for Early-Stage Development and Commercialization
Clients can effectively:
- Assess R&D candidates
- Optimize clinical trials, portfolio and indication strategies
- Size and forecast the market
- Develop pricing and market access strategies
- Evaluate licensing deals and make partnering decisions
- Assess launch readiness
Leverage our depth of experience and resources to support the big commercial decisions that lie ahead.
We provide a range of solutions that support early bio-pharma companies that don’t have the luxury of large commercial teams, including advisory services and extensive insight into the market across 70+ countries.
Maximize the ROI of Unprotected Compounds
- Identify and assess the potential of generic candidates
- Understand the competitive landscape
- Expand geographically
- Optimize portfolios
- Make product lifecycle decisions
- Assess likely price evolution
- Strategize around the price/volume dilemma
Generic and biosimilar products have become an undeniable force as the focus of global healthcare shifts from volume to value.
We offer a range of services—including global market measures, consistent benchmarks, publications, analytical tools and consulting services.
Power Better Investment Decisions with In-Depth Insights
Evaluate the best partners and licensing opportunities for portfolio growth.
IMS Health provides crucial in-depth information on small and private companies—including details of precedent deal-making structures—to better gauge growth opportunities.
Save Valuable Research Time with Analytics Link™
Gain key competitive intelligence with interconnectivity across data assets such as MIDAS, company reported sales, analyst forecasts, R&D pipelines, product launches, patents and M&A activity.
AnalyticsLink™ explores patient and market dynamics culminating in patient-validated 10-year market forecasts in leading worldwide markets.
Interested in learning more about how IMS Health's portfolio optimization can help you succeed? Let us know how we can help you:
Thank you for your interest. A representative will be in touch with you shortly.