Make an Impact in Healthcare. Join IMS Health.
IMS Health colleagues span the globe and strive to meet a singular goal: to help healthcare perform better. Our people make a difference every day through our work with a wide range of stakeholders—including life sciences companies, payers, providers, government agencies and policymakers.
As healthcare becomes increasingly complex and challenging, our employees play an even more crucial role in driving our clients’ success. Together we share a commitment to:
- Client focus. Clients count on IMS Health as a strategic partner in supporting mission-critical decision making. Our diverse and collaborative team is relentless in anticipating and meeting client needs through our industry-leading resources—including one of the world’s largest and most complete collections of healthcare information backed by a market-leading global IT infrastructure.
- Constant innovation. Healthcare is always changing, and so is IMS Health. We work tirelessly to innovate within our organization and on our clients’ behalf—applying disruptive technologies in new ways to drive healthcare performance. That includes leading-edge integrated cloud solutions covering the entire healthcare spectrum, from discovery to patient outcomes.
- Continual growth. As we execute our ambitious strategy for growth, the people of IMS Health have opportunities to build rich, rewarding careers. Tackle new challenges. Enhance the depth and diversity of their skills. And enjoy the rewards of their efforts through our pay-for-performance culture. When our people are growing and thriving, so are we.
The IMS Health Academy
The IMS Health Academy is a leadership development program designed to enhance the delivery of integrated healthcare analytics and technology solutions to IMS Health clients.
Graduates of the Academy work with our clients as consultants or analysts, directly managing client relationships and interacting with senior leaders.
Consulting engagements place academy members at the forefront of our top strategic initiatives and new business offerings.
Academy analysts help clients solve complex business problems on a daily basis using market research and data analytics in the areas of forecasting, sales and marketing operations, multichannel marketing, incentive compensation and more.
Apply for a Position
The Academy comprises analysts, associate consultants, and consultants with 0-5 years of experience. All members must be willing to travel (80%) or relocate onsite at a client location.
To apply, please click “IMS Health” under available positions and search either Analyst, IMS Health Academy; Associate Consultant, IMS Health Academy; or Consultant, IMS Health Academy.
Start dates are typically January and July.
IMS Health offers high-caliber students the opportunity to showcase their expertise, sharpen their knowledge, and gain life-changing skills through internships and cooperative education. Competitive salaries, flexible work schedules, professional development, and social/networking activities are all part and parcel of the experience.
Our online performance system ensures that all students set goals and objectives with their hiring managers and are evaluated periodically throughout their employment with IMS Health.
Upon graduation, students are encouraged to apply for full-time regular employment with IMS Health. All positions are posted on our web site as well as through selected campus career services.
- Students must be enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university that offers a formal internship or co-op program at the under-graduate, graduate or doctoral level
- You must be actively studying toward an academic major that aligns with the business strategy of IMS Health or a particular department
- Above-average grades with at least one year of completed coursework at an accredited college or university
Commitment to Diversity
We actively cultivate an environment where they can learn, grow and innovate, where differences are encouraged, and where integrity and respect for individual performance and collective success are core values.
At IMS Health, the rights and well-being of our people — and employment practices based on equal opportunity for all — are protected in our Policy on Business Conduct.
We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for IMS Health, our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere.
We invest in people through a range of initiatives in compensation, benefits, and learning and development, and we strive to create an environment where our employees are challenged, empowered and can flourish.