- IMS Brogan Recognizes Quebec Health Professionals for their Contribution to the Appropriate Use of Medicines
- IMS Health Acquires TTC, Strengthening Pharma R&D Services Capabilities
- IMS Health Reports First-Quarter 2015 Results
- Top-Chart des Monats Oktober 2015: Anteil der Handelspartner und des Staates am Arzneimittel-Umsatz im GKV-Markt
- IMS Health zur GKV-Arzneimittelmarktentwicklung im 1. Halbjahr 2015: Mehrausgaben durch Innovationen, Mengenzuwachs bei Generika
Identifying Switch Opportunities Worldwide
OTCToolBox Innovations, September 2015
IMS Health's Andy Tisman is featured in this OTCToolBox Innovations article sharing key consumer health insights regarding the global trend of switching medicines from prescription to non-prescription status.
Cloud Marketing: Cloud Control
MM&M, July 2015
To unlock the vast business potential of the cloud, pharma must first overcome its inherent resistance to change and then commit to tearing down those silo walls.
An Inside Look Into Developing an Apple Watch Platform
PM360, June 2015
IMS Health announced a new wearable app platform that is entirely dedicated to the life science industry. The platform, called IMSHealthWear 1.00, will also serve as the basis for two new apps: MGRWear and REPWear.
Will Economic Returns from Drugs Continue to Disintegrate?
The recent mergers, partnerships, and incentive-laden deals in pharma may keep the industry from continuing to experience diminishing returns, according to IMS Health's Michael Kleinrock.
The Coming Wave of New Cancer-Fighting Drugs
If 2014 proved that the most promising new group of oncology drugs in generations could work, 2015 brings a crowded field that sees winners and losers in a market eventually worth $30 billion a year or more in the next decade.
- Identifying Switch Opportunities Worldwide