- IMS Brogan Recognizes Quebec Health Professionals for their Contribution to the Appropriate Use of Medicines
- IMS Health Acquires TTC, Strengthening Pharma R&D Services Capabilities
- IMS Health Reports First-Quarter 2015 Results
- Infografik “HIV-Infektion: ein Überblick zum Welt-AIDS-Tag 2015”
- Top-Chart des Monats Oktober 2015: Anteil der Handelspartner und des Staates am Arzneimittel-Umsatz im GKV-Markt
Healthcare BPO: IMS Health Shares Benefits and Trends of Outsourcing within the Healthcare Industry
A recent study of the Global Healthcare Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) by Research and Markets, Global Healthcare BPO Market 2015 – 2019, indicates growth at a compound annual growth rate of 5.32 percent over the period of 2014 to 2019.
7 Stunning Findings Regarding Global Medicine Use by 2020
The Motley Fool
What does the future hold for global drug spending? According to the latest report from the IMS Institute for Healthcare Informatics, there are a number of surprising findings.
Connected Healthcare: The Critical Role of Non-Identified Information
Murray Aitken, Executive Director, IMS Institute for Healthcare Informatics, discusses the critical role of non-identified information.
Identifying Switch Opportunities Worldwide
IMS Health's Andy Tisman is featured in this OTCToolBox Innovations article sharing key consumer health insights regarding the global trend of switching medicines from prescription to non-prescription status.
Cloud Marketing: Cloud Control
To unlock the vast business potential of the cloud, pharma must first overcome its inherent resistance to change and then commit to tearing down those silo walls.
- Healthcare BPO: IMS Health Shares Benefits and Trends of Outsourcing within the Healthcare Industry