IMS Health Alumni Official Network Group Rules
Welcome to the IMS Health Official Alumni Network Group on LinkedIn – an online community that enables members to connect, reconnect and network with former IMS Health colleagues. Group members can post questions, share updates and engage in business discussions; publicize and learn about healthcare industry events and company-hosted webinars; post and search for job opportunities; and stay up to date on the company’s news and thought leadership.
It is each participant's responsibility to check these Group Rules often. These rules may be may be modified or updated at any time without notice.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact one of the Group managers.
IMS Health Official Alumni Network Group Rules:
- You must be a former employee of IMS Health to be a member of the Group. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to deny access to the Group site.
- The basic ground rules for discussions on our forum are simple: be polite, use common sense, and respect other participants.
- You agree that you will not use this Group to post any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.
- Do not attack others. The discussions on this Group are meant to stimulate conversation, not to create contention.
- Any posting that is a direct or indirect solicitation to promote or sell anything should be posted in the Promotions area.
- Posts that infringe any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secrets or proprietary right(s) of any party are not allowed.
- Use caution when discussing any kind of proprietary or product-specific information. Information posted on any platform is available for all to see, and posting and comments are subject to libel, slander and antitrust laws.
- Do not post anything that you would not want widely distributed or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Accounts created solely for trolling our Group will be banned permanently and without warning.
- Remember that IMS Health and other participants have the right to reproduce postings.
- Participants must identify themselves accurately, and are not permitted to use aliases or impersonate others
- Participants shall not post email addresses, physical addresses, phone numbers, other screen names or any other methods of contact. Such information should be set up in your profile, or communicated to another member via the Private Message (PM) or Email feature.
- Participants remain solely responsible for the content of their posts and private messages.
Certain Other Matters
The Group is provided as a service to IMS Health alumni and other authorized users. We are not responsible for the opinions and accuracy of any information posted on the Group site by participants. Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by participants in discussions are those of the author. You rely on such information at your own risk. Participants are urged to seek professional advice for specific, individual situations and not rely solely on advice or opinions given in the discussions.
IMS Health disclaims all warranties with regard to information posted on the Group site, whether posted by the company or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall IMS Health be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on the Group site.
We do not actively monitor the Group site for inappropriate postings and do not on our own undertake editorial control of postings. However, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever, at our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to remove, modify or move posts at our discretion and without explanation or notice. If a thread or post is deleted, do not repost it.
We reserve the right at our discretion to exercise whatever lawful means we deem necessary to prevent unauthorized or inappropriate use of the Group site, including, but not limited to suspending or terminating access to the Group site and refusing any future use of the Group site.
IMS Health may discontinue or close the Group site at its sole discretion at any time and without notice to participants.
Any participant who feels any content on the IMS Health Group site violates these rules is encouraged to contact one of the Group managers immediately. We have the ability to remove objectionable content in violation of these rules and will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.