Transform Data to Improve Decisions
IMS Government Solutions decision support services helps government healthcare executives develop and implement custom decision support applications. These tools address a variety of goals related to all aspects of the healthcare delivery continuum:
- Healthcare performance management
- Payer and provider benchmarking
- Health research and analysis
- Health care planning
- Public health surveillance
- Fraud, waste and abuse detection
- Management decision support tools
Applying Analytics for the Detection and Prevention of Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
Use our tools to deliver audits, analyses and risk assessments that promote quality and compliance—enabling federal health organizations to minimize waste and maximize the return on healthcare dollars.
Military and civilian agencies count on us for:
- Research services to strengthen regulatory missions
- Data algorithm analytics to identify aberrations in federal payer systems
- Consulting services to help in evaluating, altering or transitioning existing programs to make them more efficient and responsive
Measure and Improve Healthcare Performance with Data Analytics and Benchmarking Tools
Analyze health system data and patient populations using a powerful combination of commercial healthcare data, industry best practices and analytic services. Use our services and tools to:
- Establish health system data measurements and metrics
- Provide healthcare analyses on patient populations
- Capturing patient satisfaction levels
- Track treatment practices for complex and chronic health conditions
Essential Source Information for Research Initiatives
As a wholly owned subsidiary of IMS Health, Government Solutions offers government stakeholders access to the source information needed to conduct primary and secondary research on the U.S. patient population. Agencies and their partners rely on our data to support these and other research initiatives:
- Safety surveillance
- Reference pricing
- Trend data and forecasting
- National benchmarking
We also offer expertise in developing or tailoring data mining and analytics tools to help in maximizing the value of our information assets.
Medical Innovations and Advances
Evaluating Novel Tools and Techniques
Alongside government, academic, healthcare and industry partners, IMS Government Solutions conducts studies and pilot projects aimed at advancing the next generation of healthcare treatments and therapies. With these insights, federal health agencies can:
- Establish a baseline for future research and improvements
- Identify and implement new and viable ideas to improve quality
- Enhance measurement of health outcomes
- Increase the cost efficiency of health practices in the U.S.
The Chief Information Officer - Commodities and Solutions (CIO-CS) Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is a ten (10) year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract. This contract is intended to provide information technology (IT) commodities and solutions as defined in FAR 2.101(b) and further clarified in the Clinger-Cohen Act of 1996.
These IT commodities and solutions include:
- Health and biomedical-related IT commodities to meet scientific, health, administrative, operational, managerial, and information management requirements.
- General IT commodities
Interested in learning more about how IMS Health's government solutions can help you succeed? Let us know how we can help you:
Thank you for your interest. An IMS Health representative will be in touch with you shortly.