IMS is a leading provider of information, services and technology for the healthcare industry, covering markets in 100+ countries around the world.
A market leader for more than 55 years, we blend industry expertise and advanced technology to deliver the most accurate perspectives and in-depth analytics on healthcare dynamics. Actionable insights, powered by superior information assets, are tuned to our clients’ precise requirements.
We continuously innovate to keep pace with a global healthcare environment that is increasingly complex and interdependent. Whether our clients are decision makers in life sciences, payers, providers or policymakers, our analytical, commercial services and consulting capabilities are key to competitive advantage — and to achieving high-quality, cost-effective healthcare.
- Founded in 1954
- Operating in 100+ countries
- 40+ billion transactions processed annually
- Tracks more than 80% of global pharmaceutical sales activity, 1.4+ million pharmaceutical products
- Information on 260+ million de-identified patients worldwide for unparalleled treatment insights
- 99,000+ suppliers, 768,000 reporting facilities worldwide
- 5,000 databases supporting 16,000 healthcare clients, including pharma, biotech, payers and providers
- Healthcare reference assets on 5 million professionals, with 500,000 organizational linkages and 2.4 million affiliations
- Thousands of proprietary methodologies, including patented systems for analytics, data encryption and forecasting
- Global Data Center with 4,900 servers, 4,400 “virtual” Wintel servers; 5 petabytes of online storage and 16 petabytes of archived storage
Sectors We Serve
– Large and Mid-Sized
– Small and Biotech
- Consumer Health
- Pharmaceutical Distributors
- Financial Community
Analytics and Services
Integrated solutions across healthcare to optimize commercial effectiveness, clinical decisions and care delivery.
Indispensable patient, provider and payer insights, and market-defining methodologies.
Specialized expertise for enabling and accelerating informed decisions in life sciences.
83 Wooster Heights Road
Danbury, Connecticut, 06810
Tel: +1 203 448-4600