IMS LifeLink Health Plan Claims Database
Improve decision-making with patient level analytics.
As U.S. health plans face mounting pressures to improve health outcomes and demonstrate value, they’re increasingly relying on patient-level analytics to assess the value of medicines and treatments, identify underserved populations, and understand treatment variability
Our program of patient-centered analytics and services—IMS LifeLink—represents a holistic view of the patient, including disease management, treatment decisions, and drug utilization. Leveraging leading sources of de-identified patient data and advanced technology tools, we help our clients operate with a common, patient-based view of their business.
By uniquely connecting patient and payer dynamics, you can understand critical interrelationships and influences across the healthcare continuum. This knowledge informs mission-critical commercial decisions and enables providers and consumers to make more informed healthcare choices.
Use IMS's LifeLink Health Plan Claims Database to:
- Measure plan performance on cost and utilization
- Conduct health economics and outcomes research
- Demonstrate impact of care management programs
Comprehensive Cost–of-Care Indices for High Cost Patients
- Cost drivers for inpatient, outpatient and pharmacy
- Efficiency of treatment type
- Setting cost and utilization trends
- Based on integrated medical and pharmacy claims data