About IMS Health
- Founded in 1954
- Operates in 100+ countries
- 100,000 data suppliers
- 10+ petabytes of unique healthcare data
- 55+ billion healthcare transactions processed annually
- 7,500+ industry and customer experts
- 5,000+ clients
- Thousands of proprietary methodologies, including patented systems for analytics, data encryption and forecasting
83 Wooster Heights Rd.
Danbury, CT 06810
Tel: +1 203 448 4600
Creating connections for better healthcare performance.
IMS Health is a leading global information and technology services company providing clients in the healthcare industry with comprehensive solutions to measure and improve their performance.
End-to-end proprietary applications and configurable solutions connect 10+ petabytes of complex healthcare data through the IMS One™ cloud platform, providing comprehensive insights into diseases, treatments, costs and outcomes.
The company’s 15,000 employees blend global consistency and local market knowledge across 100 countries to help clients run their operations more efficiently.
Customers include pharmaceutical, consumer health and medical device manufacturers and distributors, providers, payers, government agencies, policymakers, researchers and the financial community.