About IMS Health
- Founded in 1954
- Operates in 100+ countries
- 100,000 data suppliers
- 10+ petabytes of unique healthcare data
- 45+ billion transactions processed annually
- 4,200+ sales, services and consulting resources
- 5,000+ clients
- Thousands of proprietary methodologies, including patented systems for analytics, data encryption and forecasting
83 Wooster Heights Rd.
Danbury, CT 06810
Tel: +1 203 448 4600
IMS Health is the world’s leading information, services and technology company dedicated to making healthcare perform better.
By applying cutting-edge analytics and proprietary application suites hosted on the IMS One intelligent cloud, the company connects more than 10 petabytes of complex healthcare data on diseases, treatments, costs and outcomes to enable our clients to run their operations more efficiently.
Drawing on information from 100,000 suppliers, and on insights from more than 45+ billion healthcare transactions processed annually, IMS Health’s approximately 10,000 professionals drive results for over 5,000 healthcare clients globally.
Customers include pharmaceutical, medical device and consumer health manufacturers and distributors, providers, payers, government agencies, policymakers, researchers and the financial community.