Cloud-Based Monitoring and Analysis
Social media has emerged as an important channel for healthcare organizations. Consumers are using these sites to exchange information about diseases and treatments; providers are using networks to gather insights from peers and patients. Although social media offers rich opportunities for engaging with target audiences, it isn’t without risk.
Via the imsone intelligent cloud, IMS Health offers a unique suite of monitoring and analysis applications to help healthcare organizations mitigate the risk—and maximize the potential—of social media:
- AETracker. Patent-pending algorithms use semantic search to capture more healthcare-specific content than keyword searches. Staffed by pharmacists and physicians, IMS Health’s Social Media Command Center complements this technology to provide around-the-clock, real-time monitoring of adverse events and off-label discussions.
- BrandAlertRx. Compliance-ready social listening application helps life sciences companies measure brand sentiment and share of voice, identify unmet provider and patient needs and provide competitive intelligence.
- CoProtect. Compliance-ready corporate application monitors the web and social media to find early warnings, threats and opportunities to help companies manage their online reputations.
- HCP-4D. Incorporate a “fourth dimension” into digital profiles of healthcare providers. Incorporate real-time insights into providers’ affiliations and professional social networks—and integrate with CRM to create a one-stop source of provider information.
- Social Survey. Use Facebook communities to conduct primary market research, as well as awareness, trial and usage studies. Micro-targeting and virality features attract responses faster—and more cost effectively—than traditional approaches.
- WikiCorrect. Monitor company and brand Wikipedia pages and legally correct misinformation with Wikimedia collaboration.
Whether working alone or in combination with IMS Health’s integrated sales and marketing applications, our social media monitoring and analysis applications provide unique, critical insights.