This report reviews the impact of social media on the use of medicines, including the role that pharmaceutical manufacturers are playing in leveraging social media platforms as part of their business model.
We invite you to download IMS Institute reports in iTunes. Visit iTunes Store »
Engage with Murray Aitken, executive director, IMS Institute
Featured News Video
News & Media Coverage
- Press Release: IMS Health - Pharma Should Make Better Use of Social Media To Engage Patients and Improve the Use of Medicines
- Forbes: New Study Ranks Johnson & Johnson #1 In Pharma For Social Media Engagement
- Forbes: Tweet This: Pharma Still Fails To Embrace Social Media
- InformationWeek: IMS Health: Pharma Companies Should Engage On Social Media
- Philadelphia Business Journal: What Drug Companies are the Best at Social Media?