Top-Line Market Data
IMS Top 100 Integrated Healthcare Networks 2012
IMS has been tracking the development of the local and regional, non-specialty integrated healthcare networks (IHNs) market since April 1994. We survey the universe of IHNs annually using a standard methodology for collecting the data, and rate the IHNs nationally on their performance level and degree of integration.
The rating system is a means for identifying the IMS Top 100 IHNs based on critical success factors, including each network’s ability to operate as a unified organization in eight categories: integration, integrated technology, contractual capabilities, outpatient utilization, financial stability, services and access, hospital utilization, and physicians.
- IMS IHN Ranking System Methodology
- 2012 National IMS Top 100 IHN List
- 2012 National IMS Top 100 IHN Key Findings
- 2012 IMS’s Best of The Rest
- 2012 IMS’s Regional Top 10 IHN List – Northeast Region
- 2012 IMS’s Regional Top 10 IHN List – Midwest Region
- 2012 IMS’s Regional Top 10 IHN List – South Region
- 2012 IMS’s Regional Top 10 IHN List – West Region